How does spread betting work?
Choosing PointsBet for Spread Betting
- The time for eh first 3 throws made by players
- The time of the first 2PT and 3PT by teams and players
- The time for players to pass different points, such as 3, 5, 1 and 15 pts.
- The time of when the first fouls get committed
- The time of the team passing 10 and 20 pts.
- The time of the first goal and the first behind
- The time of the first goal
- The time of a team’s goals
- The time of the first penalty
- The time of the first shot
- The times of the team’s first, second, third goal etc.
Needless to say each and every market will have a maximum win and a maximum loss level. This will be listed on the bet slip. Thanks to this the player will be aware how much he or she can win or lose.