How to Benefit from your PointsBet promo code?
|PointsBet Section||2019 Bonuses and Offers||PointsBet Promo Code|
|Welcome bonus||$100 bonus given for a deposit of $200 (50% bonus)||Use PROMO CODE DFxxx|
|Horse racing promo||Up to $100 cashback for the 2nd / 3rd place||Use PROMO CODE DFxxx|
|NFL Offer||Cashback||Use PROMO CODE DFxxx|
|World Cup||Get up to $50 PointsBet Bonus for a failed multi||Use PROMO CODE DFxxx|
|Other Sports||Please check promotion page which is updated daily||Use PROMO CODE DFxxx|
|PointsBet Promo Code (expired)|
|Sign-up Offer||$30 no deposit||EXPIRED|
|Welcome betting offer||A cashback of $200||EXPIRED|
|Bonus for First deposit||Up to $250 of bonus funds||EXPIRED|
We would like to introduce you to PointsBet, the best way to engage in spread betting and make it a truly enjoyable experience. Once you register, PointsBet offers you a great deal in return, and so you should definitely go through this in order to learn what bonuses and offers you can benefit from.
First of all you will start off with a bang by getting awelcome bonus of 100% when registering as a new PointsBet customer. This offeris valid for up to a maximum of $200, and if you register by using the PointsBet promo code. In fact there is a lot to be gained with the PointsBet promo code including a nice variety of PointsBet bonus offers.
Besides the exceptional welcome bonus there will also be various other promotions available too. Here is an overview of some of these PointsBet bonus codes. So what are you waiting for?
How to use the PointsBet promo code?
This is a step-by-step overview of how you can use the PointsBet promo code.
- First you will need to click on the blue button which pops up a PointsBet promo code page.
- Next, you will need to complete the registration. You will simply have to input your personal details in the form provided.
- Once the form is completed, there will be a field where you will need to enter the PointsBet promo code. Make sure you enter your PointsBet promo code correctly.
- If you meet the qualifying criteria you will receive the PointsBet bonus.
- From then on you are all set to start betting.
Which are the PointsBet betting markets?
With PointsBet you several different betting markets are put at your disposal. As a player you will thus have a wide variety to choose from. There are in fact more than 300 NFL markets, out of which abouta 100 will not be found with any other operator.
So regardless of which sports is your favorite, you will beable to place a bet on various different events, including football, snooker, tennis, motor sports, baseball, boxing, darts, ice hockey, MMA and AFL, to mention just a few!
Over time you will be able to get used to spread betting, and use PointsBet’s different types of bets, including:
- Player stats across different sports
- Player fantasy points
- Time of markets
- Multiplier markets
These will depend on the different markets.
- The time of the first three throws that will be made
- The time of the first 3PT FG and 2PT FG.
- The time when the first goal is made
- The time of the first behind
- The times of the team passing 10 and 20 pts.
- The time of the first shot.
- Or the time of the first goal that is made.
- Or the time of the team goals.
- The time of the first penalty.
PointsBet is ideal for both amateurs and professional betters. You do not need to be experienced at spread betting at all! You will be able to limit your risk thanks to the ability of implying a stop loss on any kind of bet that you place. Naturally this will be limiting your maximum win as well. However, as spread betting is so unpredictable, you will be safer this way as your wins and losses will fluctuate considerably.
That is why PointsBet always recommends players to ideally select smaller stakes. You will also need to learn to understand the volatile nature of the sports market and act accordingly.
PointsBet Mobile App
The PointsBet mobile app can be downloaded for free. You will also be able to use a PointsBet promo code upon signing up. The PointsBet sports betting app is easy to use and it is available on both Android as well as iOS devices.
You will need to visit the PointsBet website so as to
download the link for the app. Then simply follow the instructions provided.
Go to the Apple Store if you have the iOS 9.0+ version on your iPad, iPhone or iPod.
These are some of the main features of the PointsBet app:
- Spread betting can be carried out wherever you are thanks to this app
- You will be able to choose from hundreds of different online betting sports
- The app will allow you to access avast range of stats as well as betting markets
- The app is very user friendly, witha nice, clean layout
- You can place deposits and withdrawfunds
- Or you may also view your transactions history
- You will keep up to date with your bets, both the pending ones, as well as the resulted ones.
PointsBet Payment methods
PointsBet customers may effect payments by means of a credit card or debit card, or through a bank transfer for the time being. Withdrawals of funds can be made via bank transfer.
Our aim is to encourage you to bet in a responsible manner. For this reason you will need to set a deposit limit and timeframe on your account once you sign up. For example, if you set a deposit limit of $500 for 5 days, you will not be able to deposit anything in excess of that $500 during that period. Deposit limits cannot be reset immediately. One will have to wait for 24 hours before being allowed to do any changes. You may also wish to note that there are absolutely no transaction involved.
All transfers, deposits and withdrawals are made practically instantly. In cases when you are not allowed to withdraw funds you may wish to check whether:
- There are any bets in dispute
- There are sufficient funds for the requested withdrawal
- You have satisfied all identification requirements when you registered
- You have successfully completed all credit card verification process
For cash only accounts that go negative you will have to place another deposit, otherwise your balance will be set to 0 within 24 hours.
In the case of credit accounts that go negative redepositing will be required if this value is higher than the DSF limit.
Kindly note that accounts which are consistently running on a negative balance might end up having the withheld amount increased to a 100% of the maximum loss amount for that market.
PointsBet customer service commitment
We are committed to offering our clients a reliable and efficient customer service. We encourage you to contact us should you have any queries. Our customer support team will be more than willing to help both current as well as potential PointsBet customers.
Our customer support service is available daily between 6:00am and midnight.
You may get in touch with us either:
- By email on [email protected]
- Or By live chat, or
- By calling on 13-PBET (13 72 38)
You may also wish to check out our extensive FAQ Section on the website where most queries are answered in a comprehensive manner.
PointsBet General Review
While some add-ons are still unavailable for the time being, PointsBet can be considered as a great option when taking into account the large selection of sports markets customers can choose from. This is even ideal for beginners in spread betting. Despite the fact that there is no live betting available for the time being, PointsBet does very well with its mobile app as well as the generous bonus it offers to new clients when they get to use a PointsBet promo code.
So, we can sum up the pros and cons as follows:
|Helpful customer service||No|
live betting is available as yet
300 different sports markets to choose from
|There are only a few payment methods to choose from|
|User friendly mobile app which is compatible with iOS and Android||Customer support is not available 24/7|
PointsBet bonus offers to avail from
generous welcome bonus redeemable with the PointsBet promo code given to
every new customer
Pointsbet Promo FAQ
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions we get. You may find the answer you were looking for here in case you have any query on PointsBet.
- Is there a PointsBet promo code available at the moment?
There isn’t any PointsBet promo code currently available, but we encourage you to visit the site on a regular basis so as to be aware of all the latest updates, especially on promos, which are introduced quite often.
- How can one be eligible to claim a PointsBet promo code offer?
The PointsBet promo code is easy to claim. One needs to be a PointsBet customer with a valid member account. There are certain terms and conditions which you may wish to go over, such as the need to be 18+ years of age.
- Are there any bonuses specifically for those who register via their mobile?
There are not any mobile-specific bonuses to avail from. However the welcome Pointsbet bonus is applicable to all those who register through whatever means they prefer.
- Can one claim the welcome bonus along with any other existing offers?
The welcome bonus of $100 cannot be used in conjunction with the loss cover bonus.
- There seems to be a problem for me in getting the PointsBet bonus or the PointsBet bonus code. What should I do?
In case of any problem with obtaining the PointsBet bonus or the code it is best to get in touch with our customer care team who will be able to settle this for you.
- Why are there some markets with varying withheld amounts?
This is due to the fact that all spread betting markets are highly volatile and unstable in nature. This also varies considerably from one sport to another and so PointsBet bases the amount withheld depending on the sports in question.