PointsBet Promo Code NJ 2020Use Promo Code At Sign up!
How To Benefit From Your PointsBet Promo Code?
A Step-by-step Guide for Using The PointsBet Promo Code
- First you will need to click on the RED button above which pops up the PointsBet promo code page.
- Next, you will need to complete the registration. You will simply have to input your personal details in the form provided.
- Once the form is completed, there will be a field where you will need to enter the PointsBet promo code: POINTSVIP.
- Then on you can use the Deposit bonus of $50 to bet with $150, giving you a bonus of $100 in free bonus bets.
Which Are The PointsBet Markets?
Regardless of which sports are your favorite, you will be able to place a bet on various different events, including football, snooker, tennis, motor sports, baseball, boxing, darts, ice hockey, MMA and AFL, to mention just a few!
- Player stats across different sports
- Player fantasy points
- Time of markets
- Multiplier markets
These will depend on the different markets.
- The time of the first three throws that will be made.
- The time of the first 3PT FG and 2PT FG.
- The time when the first goal is made.
- The time of the first behind.
- The times of the team passing 10 and 20 pts.
For Ice Hockey:
- The time of the first shot.
- Or the time of the first goal that is made.
- Or the time of the team goals.
- The time of the first penalty.
PointsBet is ideal for both amateurs and professional betters. You do not need to be experienced at spread betting at all! You will be able to limit your risk thanks to the ability of implying a stop loss on any kind of bet that you place. Naturally this will limit your maximum win as well. However, as spread betting is so unpredictable, you will be safer this way as your wins and losses will fluctuate considerably.
That is why PointsBet always recommends players to ideally select smaller stakes no matter what the fixed odds are. You will also need to learn to understand the volatile nature of the sports market and act accordingly.
PointsBet Mobile App
The PointsBet mobile app can be downloaded for free. You will also be able to use the PointsBet promo code “POINTSVIP” upon signing up. The PointsBet online sports betting app is easy to use and it is available on both Android as well as iOS devices.
You will need to visit the PointsBet website to download the app. Then simply follow the instructions provided to sign up.
Go to the Apple Store if you have the iOS 9.0+ version on your iPad, iPhone or iPod.
These are some of the main features of the PointsBet app:
- Spread betting can be carried out wherever you are thanks to this app
- You will be able to choose from hundreds of different online betting sports
- The Pointsbet app will allow you to access a vast range of stats as well as betting markets
- The app is very user friendly, with a nice, clean layout
- You can place deposits and withdraw funds using the APP
- You may also view your transactions history
- You will keep up to date with your bets, both the pending ones, as well as the resulted ones.
PointsBet Payment Methods
For the time being, PointsBet customers may make payments by means of a credit card or debit card, or through a bank transfer. Withdrawals of funds can be made via bank transfer.
Pointbet’s aim is to encourage you to bet in a responsible manner. For this reason you will need to set a deposit limit and time frame on your account once you sign up. For example, if you set a deposit limit of $500 for 5 days, you will not be able to deposit anything in excess of that $500 during that period. Deposit limits cannot be reset immediately. One will have to wait for 24 hours before being allowed to do any changes. You should also know that there are absolutely no transaction fees involved.
- There are any bets in dispute
- There are sufficient funds for the requested withdrawal
- You have satisfied all identification requirements when you registered
- You have successfully completed all credit card verification processes
For cash only accounts that go negative you will have to place another deposit, otherwise your balance will be set to 0 within 24 hours.
In the case of credit accounts that go negative, re-depositing will be required if this value is higher than the DSF limit.
Kindly note: Accounts which are consistently running on a negative balance might end up having the with-held amount increased to a 100% of the maximum loss amount for that betting market.
PointsBet Customer Service Commitment
We are committed to offering our clients a reliable and efficient customer service. We encourage you to contact us should you have any queries. Our customer support team will be more than willing to help both current, as well as potential PointsBet customers.
You may get in touch with us either:
- By Email on [email protected]
- By live chat, or
- By calling on 13-PBET (13 72 38)
You may also wish to check out our extensive FAQ Section on the website where most queries are answered in a comprehensive manner.
PointsBet General Review
While some add-ons are still unavailable for the time being, PointsBet can be considered as a great option when taking into account the large selection of sports betting markets customers can choose from. This is ideal for beginners in spread betting options. Despite the fact that there is no live betting platform available for the time being, PointsBet does very well with its mobile app as well as the generous bonus it offers to new clients when they get to use the PointsBet promo code “POINTSVIP“.
Pros and Cons of the Pointsbet Operator
|Helpful customer service||None for the moment|
|Over 300 different sports markets to choose from|
|User friendly mobile app which is compatible with iOS and Android|
|PointsBet bonus offer “POINTSVIP” to avail from|
|Every new customer can use a pointsbet promo code|
Pointsbet Promo FAQ
- Is there a PointsBet promo code available at the moment?
There is an PointsBet promo code currently available and you can have access to it by clicking the red button on top of the page or by typing “POINTSVIP” on the sign up page, you should also visit the site on a regular basis so as to be aware of all the latest updates, especially on promos, which are introduced quite often.
- How can you be eligible to get a PointsBet Promo Code?
The PointsBet promo code we offer is easy to get. You need to be a PointsBet customer with a working Pointsbet account. There are certain terms and conditions which you should have a look at, you also need to be at least 18+ to claim this promotion.
- Are there any bonuses specifically for those who register via their mobile?
There are no mobile-specific bonuses to avail from. However the Pointsbet promo code is applicable to all those who register through whatever means they prefer.
- Can one claim the welcome bonus along with any other existing offers?
Sure you can, if you find another promotion out there, nothing stops you from using it. The $100 Bonus can be used without any issues.
- There seems to be a problem for me getting the PointsBet bonus code. What should I do?
In case of any problem with obtaining the PointsBet bonus or the code it is best to get in touch with our customer care team who will be able to settle this for you.
- Why are there some markets with varying withheld amounts?
This is due to the fact that all spread betting markets are highly volatile and unstable in nature. This also varies considerably from one sport to another and so PointsBet bases the amount withheld depending on the sports in question.